It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Welcome to the Forum!

Post your photos from meets and events here!
  • Author

Krishna

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

Welcome to the Forum!

PostSat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Hello everyone! :hi:

This project has been a long time coming. And we're all very proud to finally release this: our new official home.

Since our community has gotten so much bigger, we've decided that Livejournal was quickly becoming far too limiting to accommodate us. Things were getting pushed down constantly, and it was getting harder to meet all the new people who come to the community. That is how we got around to planning the forum.

We've done our best to design it in a way that suits us all and keeps things orderly and convenient for everyone. The rules are also part of that design. So, please take some time to review them and get to know what you need to do as a member of our community.

Hopefully, with this new forum and rules in place, we can truly make magic happen and foster bonds between everyone in the community.

:ok:

For any questions, feel free to talk to your friendly neighborhood mods. Since we're on soft opening, feel free to also send us any suggestions and comments on how the forum is so we can take them into consideration and see if we can work on them.

Enjoy the forum, everyone!
Ulalume Picabia . Amami Ichigo . Fenris . Amami Umeko . Argent . Imaizumi Kohaku
Volks MSD F-18 . Volks SD13 Elena . Volks SD13 Heath . Ange Ai Gaby . DDDy 05 . YoSD Rengemaru

Vanessa

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 am

I'm loving the new forum already! I think it's great that we now have a more organized home for MM. Here's to getting to know more of the members of the comm! Congrats to the MMDA for pulling this off. :D
Caro | Bree | Soleil | Gwynny | Mari | Maddy | Nevi | Eppie | Pandora | Reb | Harmony | Marga | Alys | Kiera | Leela | Gaea | Ellie
Waiting for: Trish | Andy
Blog: The Doll Days | Feedback
FOR SALE: SD/MSD/YoSD items

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am

Vanessa wrote:I'm loving the new forum already! I think it's great that we now have a more organized home for MM. Here's to getting to know more of the members of the comm! Congrats to the MMDA for pulling this off. :D

Hey Vanessa!! Welcome to the forum. :)
Thanks, and enjoy!!! :D

:frolic:
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

Darkness Fatale

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi guys! Doing Manika Manila as a Forum is definitely a lot better the more I browsed though the topics and posts in an organized manner! Great job! XD

Say, about the suggestion if this is the right place to make 'em, it's about the reasons on the Reporting the Post option. Maybe we can include duplicate posts (I've just made a mistake on that one but I cannot report because it is not really an offensive post, sorry! >.<) as well as dead image links (especially on Gallery threads).
RESIDENTS: Reaiah (KDF Hodoo); Eremiel (DoC Petsha); Hisame (LTF Elf El); Cephere (Luts Delf El)
W.I.P.: (AS Charm Rebus LE)
LiveJournal | deviantArt

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Darkness Fatale wrote:Hi guys! Doing Manika Manila as a Forum is definitely a lot better the more I browsed though the topics and posts in an organized manner! Great job! XD

Say, about the suggestion if this is the right place to make 'em, it's about the reasons on the Reporting the Post option. Maybe we can include duplicate posts (I've just made a mistake on that one but I cannot report because it is not really an offensive post, sorry! >.<) as well as dead image links (especially on Gallery threads).

Hi Jen! :) We have an Ask the Mods forum for reports, comments and suggestions. :ok: Regarding the Reports...I'll look into adding options. But you can always use the last option, and just type the reason on the bigger field. ^_^
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

aiRreyes

PostSat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm loving the new forums :ok: :googly:

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Akiyama Mio)

Vidikrys

PostMon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

I love it! Hehe. You gaaaaaiz are hands-down awesome. <3

littlepinkridinghood

PostMon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Thank you for accepting me, I am a new bjd planner (still planning to buy, dunno when). :googly: I hope to learn some basic of these ball-joint doll so I will learn, TYVM
99% of things you worry about. Never happen
At home: Alice Fiore[Little Monica Sarubia hybrid][/b]

hersheyseuie

PostWed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 pm

:love: weee... i so love the forum :)

hersheyseuie

PostWed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 pm

:hi: and thanks for accepting me to be a member... :)
Next

Return to Meets & Events