It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:11 am

June 2, 2013 Mini Meet - Cafe Mary Grace

Post your photos from meets and events here!
  • Author

nurie

June 2, 2013 Mini Meet - Cafe Mary Grace

PostTue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm

It was a weird day with very weird weather. Despite that, it was still so
much fun and I am so glad to finally meet you guys. Everyone was amazing, nice
and very friendly. I really appreciate that I was welcomed very easily into the
group meet even though it was our first time seeing each other.

Thank you to Krishna and Nix for making it happen! I <3 you guys. Hopefully one
day we can all see each other again soon!

I took a lot of photos hoping to take of every single doll that was present at the
meet but of course I realized I missed quite a lot of solo photos of each doll. T_T
I am sorry if I missed anyone's dolls!

Please feel free to post all your photos here too so we can all have it together in
one thread. :D

Yeayy! Too bad it is not a complete photo.

Ladies first! Hehehe. ;')

Ze boys! Very Yummy boys. I am actually excited to get mine now. *___*

Rose is a star! I really enjoyed playing with those jointed hands. ^ ^~

I'm a big, big fan of Zita!! She is absolutely stunning.
Even the little kiddos love her! :)

Ulalume & Memory's first meeting! Memory is missing
her little look a like now. XD

So many hunks in this meet! <3 *cries*

Lakan was absolutely gorgeous! *-*

Ichigo and her lovely and shiny pink hair. Lovely bokeh!!

Beautiful kissy lips. <3 I really like her. ^ ^

The lovely Ninon! Her colors are amazing!

Sabine is looking really lovely. ^__^ Love her knitted top!

ImageImage
The inseparable two - they really suit each other. :D

Never seen a Genji before!! *___* So lucky to see him!

He's looking a bit lonely. XD Some company, please?

ImageImage
So many tiny cuties in this meet! XD

ImageImage
Demi's lovely dollies. *___* So glad to meet them!

*faint* XDD That's pretty much the only reaction you can get
from me here, haha.

These two are amazingly cute together! *nosebleeds*~~
Last edited by nurie on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krishna

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

Re: June 2, 2013 Mini Meet - Cafe Mary Grace

PostTue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 pm

OH MAN. The first thing that came into my mind was "excuse me while I die happy" ;w; Aah. I will treasure our meet forever. I had a lot of fun finally meeting you and Memory! And you even got treated to an SDGou striptease! XD
Ulalume Picabia . Amami Ichigo . Fenris . Amami Umeko . Argent . Imaizumi Kohaku
Volks MSD F-18 . Volks SD13 Elena . Volks SD13 Heath . Ange Ai Gaby . DDDy 05 . YoSD Rengemaru

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostWed Jun 05, 2013 12:44 am

Ughhhh I LOVE your photos! *o* <333 Wish I could take pictures like that. ;u; Any tips? :'D What lens do you use? XDDD
I'll post the link to my share when I'm done writing the post!

It was wonderful meeting you and Memory. :3 This won't be the last! Just let us know whenever you're in town. <3
So glad you had fun! ;u;
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

Minabot

PostWed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 am

Wonderful photos! :nosebleed:

Glad you all had a great time! :ok:
Christopher/ Violet/ Fumio (Noiz) / Bipolar

eleniel13

PostWed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 am

Inggit muuuuuch!~ The photos are superb!

I was stuck at work during that time and I wasn't able to text anyone @___@ Was hesitant to go there since I got out at 7pm~

There's a next time looming around right....right??

Those dolls <3 <3 <3~ and Knoxx <3
I'll wait...

nurie

PostWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 am

Krishna wrote:OH MAN. The first thing that came into my mind was "excuse me while I die happy" ;w; Aah. I will treasure our meet forever. I had a lot of fun finally meeting you and Memory! And you even got treated to an SDGou striptease! XD

Hahahha.. I'm glad you've seen a Kurumi.. now ... get one! ;') :grin: LOL On a more serious note, I will definitely not forget about this meet, ever. I had lots of fun meeting you guys and it's too bad we don't live in the same city. Otherwise it would have been easier. I quite like Manila though so who knows, maybe one day I will come fly over again. :)

Nix wrote:Ughhhh I LOVE your photos! *o* <333 Wish I could take pictures like that. ;u; Any tips? :'D What lens do you use? XDDD
I'll post the link to my share when I'm done writing the post!

It was wonderful meeting you and Memory. :3 This won't be the last! Just let us know whenever you're in town. <3
So glad you had fun! ;u;

Ehhh.. TvT Thank you so much for liking my photos. Hahah I actually had a really hard time taking photos in this area as it was like a cross between indoor & outdoor because of the type of material they used for the roof. I wonder if it was the same for you? >.<

My style usually consists of balancing out the ISO and the low f-stop before touching the shutter speed since I still want a certain amount of detail in my photos.

The lens I use is a Canon 35mm prime lens. ^ ^ I think you said you were using a 50mm prime? I used to use that before I switched to 35mm because I wanted to be able to take photos of things closer than the 50mm. :) Though virtually they should work the same except you can take a photo of something much closer.

Minabot wrote:Wonderful photos! :nosebleed:

Glad you all had a great time! :ok:

Thank you so much!! We all definitely did have a super meet. XDD

eleniel13 wrote:Inggit muuuuuch!~ The photos are superb!

I was stuck at work during that time and I wasn't able to text anyone @___@ Was hesitant to go there since I got out at 7pm~

There's a next time looming around right....right??

Those dolls <3 <3 <3~ and Knoxx <3

I'm so sorry to hear that Eleniel!! I am not sure when they left but I had to go at 5:30 because my husband was waiting at the hotel. >___<;; I think Nix said she was staying there until 8 or something. There should be another meet but unfortunately I don't think I would be able to go as I am moving to Australia soon-ish. T__T

istriazel

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostWed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Wow nurie, your photos are all gorgeous! I hope you had a fun time here in Manila, and I hope you can come visit again soon. :kyaa:
Sabine [Volks Anais II], Mathilde [Rosetta Agave], Carine [Volks Belle], Milly [Volks Mihmi]
Gav [Volks F16], Blue [Volks Saito Hajime]

Etsy Shop + Flickr + Instagram

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostFri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm

nurie wrote:Ehhh.. TvT Thank you so much for liking my photos. Hahah I actually had a really hard time taking photos in this area as it was like a cross between indoor & outdoor because of the type of material they used for the roof. I wonder if it was the same for you? >.<

My style usually consists of balancing out the ISO and the low f-stop before touching the shutter speed since I still want a certain amount of detail in my photos.

The lens I use is a Canon 35mm prime lens. ^ ^ I think you said you were using a 50mm prime? I used to use that before I switched to 35mm because I wanted to be able to take photos of things closer than the 50mm. :) Though virtually they should work the same except you can take a photo of something much closer.

Ahhhhh yes I've been wanting a 35mm! ;u; Gotta save for one. OTL I get what you mean about the indoor-outdoor mix. Had to keep changing settings. XD

Anyway!

Here's my share of photos. :D

Full meet report is on my LJ. :ok:
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

ahnehyeah18

PostFri Jun 07, 2013 5:24 pm

It was such a great meet! You guys are so nice and amazing and I love you! :love:
I hope Aaliyah & I can attend more meets~
Take care, nurie & Memory! :frolic:

nurie

PostSun Jun 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Istriazel : Thank you so much for your kind words! >.< I definitely had a great time at Manila. I didn't realize my trip was too short. XDD Next time...! I am so glad to meet you and your wonderful doll! :D

Nix : Eeee! Wonderful photos! Thank you so much for posting them!! I really enjoyed going through it. I regret not taking a photo of Knoxx and Memory together!! XD The lighting looked especially wonderful in that photo. *v*~~ Ah yeah! A 35mm is definitely worth saving for! I did have the 50mm for a long, long time though. They're awesome lens!

Ahnehyeah : It was really wonderful meeting you too! Thank you so much for coming!! ^ ^~ I really appreciate it! This group is super friendly. I am sure you will have many more awesome meets with them. :)
Next

Return to Meets & Events