It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 pm

DECEMBER 2014: Lights

Participate in dolly contests and challenges!
  • Author

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

DECEMBER 2014: Lights

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 11:16 am

Less than a month left til Christmas! How about a Theme to work on during the holidays?

Before working on the new Theme though, check out how members fought procrastination last September here. And we can continue fighting procrastination with the future Themes to come!

Without further ado...here's December's Theme.

One of the most beautiful things about the Christmas season is all the lights you'll see everywhere.
Whether it be Christmas lights or parols, Santa with his reindeer on the rooftops of various homes or the stars and angels crowning our Christmas trees, it's undeniable that these lights are a major part of the festiveness and joyous mood of the season.

Let's capture that in our photos for this December's ManikaManila Theme! Use lights to create some beautiful photos to celebrate the final month of 2014 and welcome the brand new year. Be creative with how you use the lights! They can be a lot more than just a pretty background.

We'll be accepting submissions until January 11th, 11:59PM.
View the General FAQ to Themes if you have any questions!

Have a wonderful Christmas season! Happy shooting! :frolic: (And see you at the Christmas meet!)
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

Aile

Re: DECEMBER 2014: Lights

PostFri Nov 28, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm...actually stroked for this???

Like I wasn't planning on doing this till like mid-december but that feel when you get hit by the inspiration bug and now I'm just looking up on tips on how to pull of what I wanna do HAHAHA ;;
CREW:
Haruna Inoue (Saber Alter V2) ☆ Nyx Von Rosenberg (Rise Kujikawa remakeup ver) ☆ Senka Sumeragi (Rise Kujikawa) ☆ Aila Laine (DDH-01) ☆ Vivienne Aurifaber (Saber Extra)

Art Blog | Personal Blog | Doll Blog

Alek

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 4:21 pm

I suddenly have a brilliant idea but it might require taking someone apart. =))))))))))))))
deviantart flickr tumblr

kizunashin

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 10:46 am

KYAAAA!! FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!!!!! i hope I can make it in time!! hahahahahaha. I have to make Iwona a new outfit for this theme. ahahahahaha

RadioActive

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostThu Dec 18, 2014 1:50 pm

ImagePlease go on tumblr for a tiny tiny snipper and learn more about my boy.

so I may have been a tad bit obsessed with bokeh photography and I haven't even had my camera for a month and yes I am really really excited to join the themes for the first time. I just love my boy sooooo much and I really really need to buff up on face up and sewing because they all deserve so so so much better than I can but I am so so willing to learn a lot! *cries*. I really shouldn't ramble but hey. That's what I do.
...children of the barricade that didn't last the night

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostTue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 am

I'm extending this to JANUARY 11th due to lack of submissions. ^_^ Hopefully more people can submit!
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

kizunashin

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 3:41 pm

KYAAA!!! I hope I can make it!!

warmsolace

PostThu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

"Mum, look.. tiny dots of light.."

Yuu may be just a quiet boy, but despite his shy demeanour, he wants to greet his new-found resin friends Happy Holidays and a Peaceful New Year. He wishes them a better 2015... as well as for himself.

His new year resolution is to move on... forward.

ZhyKrys

PostFri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 am

i hope i can make it QwQ tonight!
Hoshi Yume | DDoll Misora Hikari Dawn | DC Ray Shiori | DL Cherry Chinami | FL Rena

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

PostSat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 am

Here's mine!

A photo inspired by this song. :)
Tried some light painting! It's not a very good attempt but I tried my best. :))
Next

Return to Contests & Challenges