It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:08 pm

SEPTEMBER 2014: Fight Procrastination

Participate in dolly contests and challenges!
  • Author

Nix

MM Development Authority

MM Development Authority

Re: SEPTEMBER 2014: Fight Procrastination

PostSat Oct 04, 2014 11:41 pm

For Fight Procrastination...I did Yra's story which I've been putting off for almost a year!

Read it here! :yes:
Luke ★ Bonin ★ Lance ★ Ravi ★ Luna ★ Lucy ★ Mezz ★ Benkel ★ Peroth ★ V.Ryu ★ W.Rabbit ★ Dracula ★ Benjamin ★ Byurl ★ Summer '09
whitewall aesthetics (faceup commissions) ★ feedbackdollstars@Tumblrkuro-akira@LJdollstars@DA

AthenaUltima

PostSun Oct 05, 2014 11:48 pm

*shivers* "yet again... another cold Christmas is approaching."

Been wanting to take decent outside shoot for Bliss. yet my time, the weather and my overall laziness has taken over me... so after much struggle to bring her despite the weather, as well as the epic stare people gave as I walked with her in my arm and even an "OMG your doll!" comment from a lady who just finished watching "Annabelle", here she is;

Bliss so blue, not even her red highlights could to warm her... :cry:

you can check out more here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/athenault ... 265913673/

xllx_||_Sinclaire [LUTS Mia]_||_________________________________________________||_Bliss [LUTS Clary]_||_xllx

LucentSanctuary

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 1:29 am

I almost forgot about this!! But I made an entry earlier last month with Lewis and all of his unpainted/unfinished gundams that we were supposed to paint [ironic isnt it?]

"Gotta paint them kits!"

missmarien

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 8:59 pm

In my case, the biggest thing I've been putting off is actually using my new camera to do a decent shoot with some of my dolls. Because of my day job, I hardly ever make it home in time to chase what remains of the daylight (and I am sometimes, simply a procrastinator). I took the opportunity of this public day to get out on my balcony to shoot Nil and Sierra. In a way, I killed two birds with one stone as this fulfilled my other goal of shooting these best friends properly. I'm not the best there is, but I'm looking forward to continuing to improve on my photography skills (or lack thereof!).

You can find the rest of the photos: here. :frolic:
- PROJECT DIANTHUS -
Nil . Sierra . Jin . Lu . Max . Ballad . Paloma . Fable . Cygne . Hope
IH Felix . IH Rebecca . IH Leonard/IH Joy . IH Grace/Soul Lucy . IH Eric . IH Marien/Crobi Wooyu . IH Rexy . IH Bella . IH Edan . IH Ian

istriazel

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Ever since I did the april fools theme last year, I have secretly shipped these two so hard, despite Blue's lack of a mutual emotion (and his slightly cruel treatment of Mathilde).

"Goodbye" is the title of this photo. Blue's feeling in this matter is unknown, as you can't really see the expression on his face. Is he being cruel again? I do not know the answer to that. I'd rather leave it vague for now.

Last edited by istriazel on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabine [Volks Anais II], Mathilde [Rosetta Agave], Carine [Volks Belle], Milly [Volks Mihmi]
Gav [Volks F16], Blue [Volks Saito Hajime]

Etsy Shop + Flickr + Instagram

Minabot

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 9:54 pm

FIGHT PROCRASTINATION.

So initially I was going to take photos of him in the park but there were so many kids and he got shy.

So we decided to stay at home.

One of the things I've wanted to do but had been lazy to do so was to take more shots of Christopher in Japan, or at least to let the world know how he's doing.

We moved to Chiba with my good friend about a month ago and she had to meet Christopher for the very first time. It was kinda nerve-wracking but now it's been fine. He's getting the hang of the area and made a lot of friends in the apartment.

This is him with Funashiiiii and Chip. When I leave the house for interviews he goes to talk to these guys. They seem to get along.
Christopher/ Violet/ Fumio (Noiz) / Bipolar

FabuulaRasa

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostMon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 pm

For my Fight Procrastination entry,
I decided to break down some "creative" boundaries that held me back, and went crazy on a particular head I own.
I also decided to create an auction, which is my very first, and I'm nervous about it, but I always wanted to be one of those faceup people who did auctions and actually sold their work. Haha.

The result of this Fighting Procrastination thing... is everything I could have hoped for, because I've learned to let go of a lot of fears, and learned to put more of myself into my work sometimes.
So this was a landmark for me. And it's very significant.

So this is the result of my Fighting Procrastination project.

- Anj
« Yo-SD DiceLittle | Yo-SD DokiLittle | LatiY Quacky |Migi V.Ryu Drift Somni «
POTU@flickr POTU@LiVEJOURNAL POTU@devART DoA Feedback
Previous

Return to Contests & Challenges