• Author

saydie

Re: Welcome to the Forum!

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

hello everyone thanks for accepting me. <3

vaevictis

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 11:42 am

Ah! Just had my account go-signaled today! I'm excited to explore the forum~ Hi everyooneeeee!

CoserShen

PostSun Dec 10, 2017 11:16 am

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm Shen, a cosplayer and an anime enthusiast in Pampanga. I'm new to this forum and still trying to understand how to use this website :what: . I dreamed to have a BJD since 2012. But due to lack of idea on how and where to buy a BJD, I wasn't able to get one until 2016. :cry: I got my first ever bjd on January 5, 2017. Followed by 2 more gorgeous BJDs. :googly: They're all 2nd hand, but I still love them because they accompany me during cosplay events. :love: I'm planning to add more babies soon, but I hope they'll be brand new. :ok: I'm excited to meet you all guys in person and to see the beauty of your dolls. :nosebleed: Thank you so much for accepting me here. Finally, I was able to have a connection with the community. I hope we can get along. :love:
[YURA] [YUE] [YUKI]

peachfuzz

PostTue Dec 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Just got my account approved a few days ago but I'm already enjoying the content on the forum! I love going through old and new threads to meet those in the community/help out if I can. Thank you so much for making this forum for us!
Previous

Return to Community News & Announcements